Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Wahz! I have finally taken over the Finance duties from Daniel, who's clearing leave/off already!!! So good!!! ORD!!! Anyway, Happy Birthday Daniel!!! May all ur wishes come true! And marry that country bumpkin girl!!! Hahahha.....
Anyway, Melvin wanted me to remind everyone that he's dumb! Muahahaha! He actually believed me when i told him that i have a friend whose birthday falls on the 30 February! And that he only celebrates his birthday once in every ten years!!! He's so gullible! Haha... Actually i am also rather gullible, or should i say jump to conclusions very easily. The number of times i was "cheated", "bluffed" or whatever must be in the millions... (okie, maybe not that much) Take for example, Bernard told me he failed his driving test last Friday. His exact words were "Strike Kerb. Fail". So i really thot he failed, coz if you were to strike the kerb during a test, it's almost impossible to pass already! And guess what, he really did strike a kerb during his test, but he passed!!! WTH!!! I think i am damn suay lo... My circuit was perfect, and he already got 14 points from it, and he still passed!!!!!!! Wahz! Suay eh...
Daniel bought mooncakes! Yummy!!! I got tuition 2nite!!! I think i am getting a bit sianz of giving tuition... If i wasn't that broke, i wouldn't give a damn. And my tutee's is my teacher's student some more... Haiz.. Hope he can really PASS his exam... But he will have to pass the test i set for him first...
I think ChunWee must have been very disturbed by last night's events... Hehe...
Happy Early Birthday!!!
Anyway, Melvin wanted me to remind everyone that he's dumb! Muahahaha! He actually believed me when i told him that i have a friend whose birthday falls on the 30 February! And that he only celebrates his birthday once in every ten years!!! He's so gullible! Haha... Actually i am also rather gullible, or should i say jump to conclusions very easily. The number of times i was "cheated", "bluffed" or whatever must be in the millions... (okie, maybe not that much) Take for example, Bernard told me he failed his driving test last Friday. His exact words were "Strike Kerb. Fail". So i really thot he failed, coz if you were to strike the kerb during a test, it's almost impossible to pass already! And guess what, he really did strike a kerb during his test, but he passed!!! WTH!!! I think i am damn suay lo... My circuit was perfect, and he already got 14 points from it, and he still passed!!!!!!! Wahz! Suay eh...
Daniel bought mooncakes! Yummy!!! I got tuition 2nite!!! I think i am getting a bit sianz of giving tuition... If i wasn't that broke, i wouldn't give a damn. And my tutee's is my teacher's student some more... Haiz.. Hope he can really PASS his exam... But he will have to pass the test i set for him first...
I think ChunWee must have been very disturbed by last night's events... Hehe...
Happy Early Birthday!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment