<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 12, 2006

WAHZ!!!! Today was really busy eh!!! I had no time to breathe!!! And i am on OPS TA Duty tonight somemore! Haiz...

Sianz... Everyone is gonna clear leave le.... HQ is gonna be so empty... And the newbies are like -_-. Haiz....

I think i am becoming increasingly stupid. The number of times i do stupid things everyday is countless... Ask stupid questions, do idiotic things etc etc etc. I am dumb. Oh no.

Anyway, to Terence, if u r reading this, all the best for BMT!!! Don't be too gan chiong, muz be steady one... Or else you will be too stressed out...

SHIT, i forgot what i wanted to blog about!!! This is really stupid!!!

HHHAHAHHAHAHHA.... I think i have lotsa dark secrets now... And they just keep getting darker... Cool.... Hehhe.... Damn, i think i sound like a pervert. Stupid. Well, i used to have 0 dark secrets when everyone out there has one!!! I am gonna make my life more interesting!!! Omoshiroii!!!

I love Makiyo! You rocks! Woohoo!!!!

Okie, i am gonna eat bread le. Bye.

Got a lot of horror movies coming up! Daisuki desu yo!!! Mitai desu!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?