Sunday, November 26, 2006
AHHHHH! ManUtd is playing Chelsea tonight and i am gonna miss it! So tei tio! Walau... It's gonna be a superb match lo! I want to watch! If only camp got SCV...
Went out with Adam and co yesterday for dinner... And Adam wore his furry boots! Haha... Look like Phua Chu Kang eh!!! Hehehe! Dun worry Adam, it doesn't look gay! Just slightly... Haha...
Oh Gosh! I met them last night. Disgusting. Melvin was right. He always see the both of them in town. Why am i so suay sia? Like what Adam say, why am i so kok??? Why only kok things happen to me? Sucks lo. And my com was like dead yesterday... I can't even switch it on coz the CPU had this beeping sound as if it's gonna explode or something. Kok.
After dinner, i met up with Kelvin and co at PS before heading down to Clarke Quay for a drink at Cafe Iguna! Wahz! The alcohol there is really REAL STUFF sia. Not like Harry's, where they are really stingy with the alcohol. Over at Iguna, they were quite generous with it coz all of us really felt the warmth after just a glass. I drank 3 glasses and felt a little high. I kept laughing my head off! Haha... But thank goodness i wasn't drunk. Just high... Haha... I tried this El Toro which i thought was slightly disgusting... The magarita was nice though...
I din play soccer again!!!! For 3 consecutive weeks! Walau! Damn sian! I wanna kick some balls!!! I think my soccer team can jiak sai already... All so "nua" now. Sianz.
Went out with Adam and co yesterday for dinner... And Adam wore his furry boots! Haha... Look like Phua Chu Kang eh!!! Hehehe! Dun worry Adam, it doesn't look gay! Just slightly... Haha...
Oh Gosh! I met them last night. Disgusting. Melvin was right. He always see the both of them in town. Why am i so suay sia? Like what Adam say, why am i so kok??? Why only kok things happen to me? Sucks lo. And my com was like dead yesterday... I can't even switch it on coz the CPU had this beeping sound as if it's gonna explode or something. Kok.
After dinner, i met up with Kelvin and co at PS before heading down to Clarke Quay for a drink at Cafe Iguna! Wahz! The alcohol there is really REAL STUFF sia. Not like Harry's, where they are really stingy with the alcohol. Over at Iguna, they were quite generous with it coz all of us really felt the warmth after just a glass. I drank 3 glasses and felt a little high. I kept laughing my head off! Haha... But thank goodness i wasn't drunk. Just high... Haha... I tried this El Toro which i thought was slightly disgusting... The magarita was nice though...
I din play soccer again!!!! For 3 consecutive weeks! Walau! Damn sian! I wanna kick some balls!!! I think my soccer team can jiak sai already... All so "nua" now. Sianz.
Comments:
Post a Comment