<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I am getting increasingly less tolerant of the garmen these days. Seriously, all these increases in taxes, bus fares, they come just after Election day. Coincidence? I doubt so. I bet it's a garmen's ploy. I wouldn't be surprised if all these things were already planned and hidden away in a secret file, locked up, curtained away from the public's eye until after the Election before unleashing all these money-grabbing dogs.
I wish Singaporeans will really wake up their idea! Look, just becoz of a little bit of monetary gain from the election(which will definitely go back to the garmen), they forgot all about their cash-strapped miseries, lifeless life, and vote for the whitey garmen! Singaporeans are really a forgetful bunch of people. Didn't they hear of this famous phrase before? "When the garmen gives you a hamburger, they will make sure they will be able to take back 2 hamburgers from you in the future"

Oh well, GST is gonna increase from 5% to 7%! God damn it! An additional 2% at one go? WTH... I dun really agree with Mr Dragon's view on increasing GST just to keep up with the global pace. If he really wants to compare Spore to the globe, e.g. Europe, we should be able to get a wee little bit more of free speech! Yes, Europe's GST (VAT) is a lot higher, 15% i think, but let us all keep in mind their currency is stronger and their wages are higher! In Spore, everything is rising except our pay! Just look at us pathetic NSFs... We are almost close to eating grass for the peanuts that they are giving us, and well, they use the word "National Service" to their convenience.

Mr Dragon sounded REAL helpful about helping the lower-income group... Yet, he has forgotten about the middle-income group, whom i believe are struggling too, but not to the extent of the poor, so the garmen need not care about them at all... Yes, a way to increase government revenue is to increase taxes, but surely there are better alternatives? I dun think it's right that the garmen is grabbing money from fellow Singaporeans to give to the poor when they are freaking rich themselves! Are they trying to be Robin Hood or something? Robbing the rich to give to the poor? Then that's really ironical, coz they are rich themselves!

Let me give some examples on how to raise government revenue (oh, if u r the garmen watchdog, pls do not be so sensitive, take these with a pinch of salt. I know u guys really lack humour, think Mr Dragon's meesiam w/o hum)
1. To increase government revenue, the first step is to reduce the MISER'S pay. Especially Mr Dragon's. He's getting more than George Bush, for goodness sake. Perhaps a monthly allowance of $390 will suffice. Aren't they doing "National Service", and being a public SERVANT? Or are the people the servants? Or perhaps Slaves? I wonder.
2. Freeze T.T. Durai and all his sick accomplices' assets and give them to the poor. Don't you want to be Robin Hood? I wonder what's taking the garmen and the authorities so long to charge these assholes... Even the fortune teller thinks Durai looks like a scheming conman. Perhaps the garmen should seek advice from Heng Heng Fortune Teller and give him an angpow of $2 coz it's National Service.
3. Reduce the increase in bus-fares and de-privatised the SBS PTE LTD. They are seriously taking advantage of Singaporeans' generosity.

Well, these are just some "concrete" measures that the whitey garmen could consider... Mr Dragon's promise of a package that will FULLY offset the entire increase GST doesn't sound very trustworthy. Look, if u r gonna fully offset the increase, WTF do u increase the taxes in the first place? Is the increase just another step to increase more in the future? That's really sly...

I dun really like Mr Dragon as our PMS. A lot of Singaporeans think so too. Most of us still prefer Mr Goat, who tend to look more trustworthy, somebody that people can look up to(he's tall that's why). Since Mr Dragon's ascend to power, the things he have done are increasing things one after another... I wonder why he became PMS? I thot Dr Tony Tan would have been better.

Oops. I forgot. Meritocracy exists in Singapore.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?