<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 26, 2006

I love Singapore. But i freaking hate the garmen. I think they are kok. They think they are smart, that they are heroes, but they are just zeros. I really dun understand them.

Increasing GST, but out service is still like fuck. Do you know that our service is ranked behind Malaysia! What a shame. I was at Long John's this afternoon, and the service was absymal. It was slow and pathetic. Well, maybe i should give that poor guy a chance, coz he looks like he just finished school or something. 17 or 18 years old perhaps. But it's still the management's fault for not training him properly! And they had the cheek to raise their prices, ahead of the GST hike! What's the justification? Higher price, lower quality in service, and the food portion they gave was just enough to feed a cat. Pardon the pun here, but they are damn "niao" Just the other day, when i first noticed the price increase, i question the guy (another guy) at the counter and remarked, "hey, i thot Combo 1 was $3.60, why is it $3.80 now?" He looked away, obviously trying to avoid eye contact (that's poor service by the way) I was persistent (okay, i admit i was slightly trying to make things difficult for him coZ i was toolan with the price increase) and asked again, " I thot GST hike will only kick in next year, why has Long John increased the price already?" He turned around and could only mutter "Ummm, ar..." Haiz. Can't even answer me properly. I was quite annoyed then. I decided to drop it coz he obviously doesn't know what to do. At least say "I am not very sure actually. It was the management's decision" or something la. Kok.

Seriously, i dun think the GST hike is justified. The reasons were perhaps merely an excuse. Singaporeans are a forgetful bunch anyway. It's only 2%, they say. Yar, everytime they increase 1 or 2% doesn't sound a lot right. So Singaporeans kept quiet. We won't really feel the pinch yet, since the increase looks small. I wouldn't be surprised if our GST would be 20% in 2015 lo. The problem in Singapore is that no one dares (i bet not even u or me, since they struck fear in us) to stand up to the garmen and say a BIG "NO" to GST hike. I told HanMing about this online petition against the GST hike, and he said it would be useless. He said the most effective way is for ALL Singaporeans to hold a procession and walk towards the Parliament with plycards "NO TO GST". This would really show our unity and the government can't possibly put ALL Singaporeans in jail! Cool! But i doubt that will happen. Never in a zillion years.

Well, the garmen is the "smartest". Everything they do is for our good! Everything they say is right! If you had read 1984, this scenerio would really be familiar... I hate it. I hate them. And they are increasing the civil servants pay? WTH. So i guess all this money is going to them. And lowering coporate tax? Well done, they are really Hood Robins! Bernard told me his pilot officer which apparently does nothing but sit in his office the entire day is gonna receive a whooping bonus of $30000 next month! WTF! Go eat shit and die man! Majority of Singaporeans dun even earn that amount in the entire year!!!! This is wrong lo!!! When was the last time they did something really right? That earned them a round of applause from ALL singaporeans? (excluding NDPs k...) I dun remember any at all, since the day i was born.

Thanks a lot, Hood Robins. I really appreciate all the things u have done.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?