<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Wakow!!! I was typing half-way when my com died!!! WTH!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Damn sianz... Have to repeat myself. I hate it...

Anyway, my driving test's tomorrow!!! I hope all the drivers will be considerate tomorrow and give way to me! Haha!!!

Had a $10 budget outing with Melvin on Saturday after my driving lesson... Had been spending too much lately, so we put ourselves to the test on whether we could limit ourselves to spending just $10 for the entire day and we did it!

We went to Simei (my first time) and Changi Airport, places that we could hardly spend money on. Great places to hang out without the temptations of buying stuff! I nearly bought comics though... Haha...

My expenses....
$1 - Ice lemon tea
$1.60 - egg-tarts
$5.95 - KFC dinner
$0.50 - Macdonald ice-cream cone

Yay!!! And Melvin found 40 cents on the ground at Changi Airport and gave it to me! Hahahha... We were like scourging the ground for loose change lo... Damn pathetic... Hahaha.... Oh! And we visited Pet Safari! So many animals there! And they have my favourite dogs there! I wish my parents would allow me to keep a dog at home... Inu ga hoshii desu yo!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?