Friday, November 24, 2006
Yay!!! FRIDAY LO!!! Weekends are here again! And ManUtd is playing Chelsea this Sunday!!! Too bad i won't be able to catch it coz it's at 11.55pm! Gotta book in already...
Sianz... Now i am alone in the office. Daryl's not around too... So bored... And i dun feel like doing anything today... I even "pon" liferun! Haha... Told Manpreet that i had something to do in the office, which was slightly true, but i end up playing Sonic after i completed S1's tasks... Haha... And breakfast was alone too...So i bought kueh back to office lo... So sianz...
Ohya! I passed my driving test le ~sigh of relief... I shook the tester's hands again and again and thanked him profusely! I dun noe why... Maybe i was too overcome with joy! Haha... I was docked 12 demerits points, all for minor errors, like "exceeding speed limit while i was in the circuit" Damn kok... And mirrors! Walau... Damn troublesome... Haha... And i drove myself back to camp on Wed! It's fun sia! Coz i drove on the expressway for the first time! But i a little bit "hum", i drove at like 80km/h only... Haha... I dare not go too fast... Safety first...
Went to Marina Square on Tuesday and had dinner at WaRAku!!! Wahz!!! I like Shao Yu eh!!! She's so cute! Small eyes, nice hair, and she looks like a v.cute chipmunk! And she looks slightly Jap too! Wahz... I shi-lian again... Everytime i see her i shi-lian... Hahah... Damn kok... Too bad she din serve us this time coz the area that she attends to is the 4-person and above seats... So the next time we are going, muz find more people! Haha... Then can talk to her!!!
All right... I shall go back to my Sonic! Oh, and my 007 poliwag is in camp!!! melvin sneaked him back!!! Hhahahahaha! Well, at least poli poli kept me company last night! Hhaa...
Sianz... Now i am alone in the office. Daryl's not around too... So bored... And i dun feel like doing anything today... I even "pon" liferun! Haha... Told Manpreet that i had something to do in the office, which was slightly true, but i end up playing Sonic after i completed S1's tasks... Haha... And breakfast was alone too...So i bought kueh back to office lo... So sianz...
Ohya! I passed my driving test le ~sigh of relief... I shook the tester's hands again and again and thanked him profusely! I dun noe why... Maybe i was too overcome with joy! Haha... I was docked 12 demerits points, all for minor errors, like "exceeding speed limit while i was in the circuit" Damn kok... And mirrors! Walau... Damn troublesome... Haha... And i drove myself back to camp on Wed! It's fun sia! Coz i drove on the expressway for the first time! But i a little bit "hum", i drove at like 80km/h only... Haha... I dare not go too fast... Safety first...
Went to Marina Square on Tuesday and had dinner at WaRAku!!! Wahz!!! I like Shao Yu eh!!! She's so cute! Small eyes, nice hair, and she looks like a v.cute chipmunk! And she looks slightly Jap too! Wahz... I shi-lian again... Everytime i see her i shi-lian... Hahah... Damn kok... Too bad she din serve us this time coz the area that she attends to is the 4-person and above seats... So the next time we are going, muz find more people! Haha... Then can talk to her!!!
All right... I shall go back to my Sonic! Oh, and my 007 poliwag is in camp!!! melvin sneaked him back!!! Hhahahahaha! Well, at least poli poli kept me company last night! Hhaa...
Comments:
Post a Comment