Friday, December 15, 2006
Yay! Finally i am clearing leave le! 20 more work-days! Unless S4 offers to give me some ORD OFFs! But it sounds kinda gian-peng to ask for OFF eh... A little bu yao lian... Well, at least i am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! And i have to write my own testimonial! So bu yao lian again... Haha... I think i will be weird writing it to praise yourself lo...
I have finally passed my duties over to Terence le... Well, almost all i guess, since i will be going back to help him out anyway... Poor Terence got to go back on Saturday for the stupid Grassroot Leaders' Visit... Because of the contractors! See, Contractors = Trouble = Pests. And WTF are Grassroot leaders lo... Waste time eh. It's really just another WAYANG show lo, and they are not even ministers (so what if they are ministers...) Really jiak pa bo sai pang eh... Waste time, waste the people's money. And damn the garmen. They said they will freeze fees for a year after the GST hike, and now they have a list of things that will not be in the "FROZEN" list. Lies! Liars! Pui! Go eat shit and die. Psss... Transport fees is one of the "UNFROZEN" fees. Damn it. Another excuse. I can just see it coming. Oh! I nearly got killed yesterday on the MRT! The door opened slightly behind me lo! If i had fallen into the gap, i would had become mince meat before i could say "Mourinho is an idiot!" Walau... Raise transport fees and the safety like fuck.
We had an inter-battery street-soccer competition on Wednesday! Our unit like very happening lidat, got so many events eh. And i actually got to use the street-soccer court before i ORD! Amazing! Coz the contractors went bust and left an uncompleted court for more than a year lo! And for the first match, we played against TA BTY and came away 3-1 winners despite falling behind at half-time! HQ rocks! Dun think PES C people easy to bully hor... I scored one and WeiXian added a brace! And then the rain came and we had to postpone our next match le... Wasted... Hopefully it's next wed, so i will get to play before i clear my leave all the way till next year... And CO was kok... He came into my office and said, "eh, Kenneth, when ORD?" And i said "Feb". Guess what he said? "Dun ORD la, sign on!" I nearly blurted out "Siao ar!!!" but luckily i stopped myself in time since he's CO and said like "er, Sir, cannot la..." Luckily S4 saved me and said that i need to study... Heng ar... And CO went over to my INET computer and saw my bikini gal on the desktop and asked "eh, who's this girl huh?" Walau... Siao liao. So i said, "Sir, she looks like a girl that i like... " and he said "this kind of girl wear bikini one everyone oso like la..." Kok eh. Tico pek! Look at my Shao-yu look-a-like girl... And then after CO left, S4 asked me "eh, so how? CO recommend you sign on leh..." Idiot. Sign on? Over my dead body. I will never become a slave.
Met up for dinner at Tian Tian Steamboat restaurant with Melvin, ChunWee and Lam! Buffet! Rox! I think i gained 2 kg yesterday! Too bad the variety of food pales in comparison to Seoul Garden, but i have nothing to complain since the price was okay, and the service was not bad, although my eggs arrived like close to the end. Perhaps the hen was still laying them... Anyway, thanks for the shirt ChunWee! But i can't wear it. It's size M and i can only wear L one... Haha... But it's nice eh. What a pity...
I think my tutee will flunk the exam that i gave him. He's really crazy this days. The amount of useless questions he asked is driving me mad.
Tutee : Why you got this thing at ur throat ~points to my Adam's apple
Me: That's called an Adam's apple. Next time you will have...
Tutee : Adam's apple? U got an apple stuck in your throat??? Is it painful?
Me: -_- That's not a real apple! I think it originated from the Adam and Eve story...
Tutee : ~act gei kiang. Ohhh! I know! Eve gave Adam the apple to eat and it got stuck in his throat! U believe the story er not?
Me: I dun noe. That's what they say in the bible right...
Tutee: Is it? I dun noe eh.
Me: When your mummy and daddy comes back, u go ask your daddy why he have and ask your mummy why she doesn't k...
That's just one of his silly questions on top of many others! And he's favourite word is "WHY???" W H Y... Haiz...
2mr going sentosa for beach soccer and beach babes! Woohoo! Can't wait! Please dun rain. PLease...
I have finally passed my duties over to Terence le... Well, almost all i guess, since i will be going back to help him out anyway... Poor Terence got to go back on Saturday for the stupid Grassroot Leaders' Visit... Because of the contractors! See, Contractors = Trouble = Pests. And WTF are Grassroot leaders lo... Waste time eh. It's really just another WAYANG show lo, and they are not even ministers (so what if they are ministers...) Really jiak pa bo sai pang eh... Waste time, waste the people's money. And damn the garmen. They said they will freeze fees for a year after the GST hike, and now they have a list of things that will not be in the "FROZEN" list. Lies! Liars! Pui! Go eat shit and die. Psss... Transport fees is one of the "UNFROZEN" fees. Damn it. Another excuse. I can just see it coming. Oh! I nearly got killed yesterday on the MRT! The door opened slightly behind me lo! If i had fallen into the gap, i would had become mince meat before i could say "Mourinho is an idiot!" Walau... Raise transport fees and the safety like fuck.
We had an inter-battery street-soccer competition on Wednesday! Our unit like very happening lidat, got so many events eh. And i actually got to use the street-soccer court before i ORD! Amazing! Coz the contractors went bust and left an uncompleted court for more than a year lo! And for the first match, we played against TA BTY and came away 3-1 winners despite falling behind at half-time! HQ rocks! Dun think PES C people easy to bully hor... I scored one and WeiXian added a brace! And then the rain came and we had to postpone our next match le... Wasted... Hopefully it's next wed, so i will get to play before i clear my leave all the way till next year... And CO was kok... He came into my office and said, "eh, Kenneth, when ORD?" And i said "Feb". Guess what he said? "Dun ORD la, sign on!" I nearly blurted out "Siao ar!!!" but luckily i stopped myself in time since he's CO and said like "er, Sir, cannot la..." Luckily S4 saved me and said that i need to study... Heng ar... And CO went over to my INET computer and saw my bikini gal on the desktop and asked "eh, who's this girl huh?" Walau... Siao liao. So i said, "Sir, she looks like a girl that i like... " and he said "this kind of girl wear bikini one everyone oso like la..." Kok eh. Tico pek! Look at my Shao-yu look-a-like girl... And then after CO left, S4 asked me "eh, so how? CO recommend you sign on leh..." Idiot. Sign on? Over my dead body. I will never become a slave.
Met up for dinner at Tian Tian Steamboat restaurant with Melvin, ChunWee and Lam! Buffet! Rox! I think i gained 2 kg yesterday! Too bad the variety of food pales in comparison to Seoul Garden, but i have nothing to complain since the price was okay, and the service was not bad, although my eggs arrived like close to the end. Perhaps the hen was still laying them... Anyway, thanks for the shirt ChunWee! But i can't wear it. It's size M and i can only wear L one... Haha... But it's nice eh. What a pity...
I think my tutee will flunk the exam that i gave him. He's really crazy this days. The amount of useless questions he asked is driving me mad.
Tutee : Why you got this thing at ur throat ~points to my Adam's apple
Me: That's called an Adam's apple. Next time you will have...
Tutee : Adam's apple? U got an apple stuck in your throat??? Is it painful?
Me: -_- That's not a real apple! I think it originated from the Adam and Eve story...
Tutee : ~act gei kiang. Ohhh! I know! Eve gave Adam the apple to eat and it got stuck in his throat! U believe the story er not?
Me: I dun noe. That's what they say in the bible right...
Tutee: Is it? I dun noe eh.
Me: When your mummy and daddy comes back, u go ask your daddy why he have and ask your mummy why she doesn't k...
That's just one of his silly questions on top of many others! And he's favourite word is "WHY???" W H Y... Haiz...
2mr going sentosa for beach soccer and beach babes! Woohoo! Can't wait! Please dun rain. PLease...
Comments:
Post a Comment