<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 12, 2007

Wahz... One week never update le... Finally, i have 5 more workdays next week, after which i will be clearing leave till i collect my pink ic! Yay!!!

Been a little busy this week as i still have some uncompleted tasks... Well, at least i have completed them le, and i actually have time to watch Bleach... Quite nice eh... I think it's gonna be more exciting than Shaman King...

Went out with Melvin yesterday to watch ONE LAST DANCE... It was pretty intriguing, especially the way the director chose to play with the order of the entire show, with some scenes used as flashbacks that somehow made the audience perceievd as the original flow of the story... Interesting... And we went Sakae's buffet to gorge ourselves crazy before embarking on a futile trip to find Kelvin's bday present!!! Shit!!! And his bday's this Sunday! He's gonna celebrate it tonight at MOS... Hope it's fun... It's been quite some time since i went clubbing eh... And i dunnoe where's MOS :( So sua ku...

I think Project SuperStar is not a singing competition after all... Seriously, i wonder why are the better singers out and those who can't sing as well are still in the competition! Look, Zhang Le Sheng is probably the best singer in the com, and he's out last week! Ytd was the Wu Bai guy... WTF. That was my reaction when the results were announced... I feel that they should increase the percentage of the judges' votes lo... Honestly, i think the voters seem to be voting on looks and not their talent and singing ability... Haiz... What a waste... No wonder Kelly won... She definitely can't sing as well as Shi Xin Hui... Apparently, this trend is more commonly seen for the guys' competition... For the girls, i think Diya is good, so is Carrie... But since the majority of the voters were girls, the guys' competition is perhaps a farce...

I signed up for relief teaching ytd too... Hope i will be able to get a job immediately after i ORD! I need money for my Japan trip!!! Heng ar, got quite a bit of money from USMS and WITS... BOut $100 plus... That stupid HongDa ate some of the ORD personnel's money... So i tried to salvage the rest and distributed the rest among the clerks... But i saved some for Melvin and ChunWee too! Coz i will feel bad for "eating" my own friends' money... Haha... I think it's wrong eh... Other pple never mind... Haha... So Melvin is entitled to $40 while ChunWee will get $10... Guys, please remind me to pass the money to you yeah...

I met LTA Viknesh 2 days ago on the MRT and he's working as an air steward! Cool! And he asked me how was his understudy.... I gave him a -_- look and say his understudy sucks! Haha... And i told him how fucked up he is and how he wanted to "instill" discipline in us while he's an asshole himself... And Viknesh said he heard complains from his buddy who's still serving NS too... See???? Even pple who ORDed also know... Haiz... I think he's the only one in thw whole wide world who doesn't know that pple dun like him... Kanashii desu ne...

Okay... Back to Bleach!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?