<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

WTH... I am in camp now... Waiting for FFI in the afternoon before doing the disappearing act... Haha... I supposed i have already done everything that should be done... So i am due for a peaceful ORD ba...

Finally got the frame for Melvin's jigsaw puzzle yesterday at IKEA!!! It was surprisingly cheap but it wasn't the exact size though... WTH... And finally had the chance to use up the Billy Bombers voucher! Can't wait to go Ubin for cycling 2mr!!! Woohoo!

Watched another Chestnuts' play on Saturday with Adam and Melvin... Forbidden Chestnuts - Portrait of a Brokeback Geisha... WTF... Initailly i thot it would be an entire gay show, with lotsa gay lingo and whatever fuck, but luckily it wasn't or else i would have been bored stiff... Adam and Melvin spotted a lot of gays, while i was almost blind... How the heck did they spot so easily... I guess they are more observant than me ba, while i am like dumb... OKay, some guys wearing tight pink / red shirts sure look ambiguous, but some looked normal... Now that's scary... What's with AJ and BareBack Sex? I think they are sick... WTF.
Well, at least the play was funny enough to produce several huge chuckles from me, especially the DeathNote parody! That was really hilarious! I sure look forward to their next production!

Went to Hyatts for a drink later and i finally got my Capiroska after like a year's wait! Rox! I love Caipiroska! Poor Adam was quarrelling with Gideon (what's new?) I wonder what's wrong with Gideon!? He's seriously over paranoid, over-sensitive... WTF. Adam, go smash your guitar on his head!

All righty, gtg... Cya...

Psss.... Greg and HOngDa are irritating... Equally irritating.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?