Thursday, January 04, 2007
Yay!!! 11 more work days! And 2mr i am going for despatch for the first time! At least will get to experience it once before ORD... Ah Wang came to collect his IC today and he was still his usual self, proclaiming to everyone he sees that he "ORD lo!" Haiz... I hope he starts talking more with his brain lo, and ditch his girlfriend who's just using him and his money!
I got promoted to CPL le! Finally! Which means i will get a GRAND TOTAL OF $30 more from SAF next month! Wah! A lot eh... Haha... I am a poor man... And i want to go to Japan... Nihon ni ikitai desu yo!!! Haiz.... Got Chief of Artillery parade next Thursday... I dun want to go!!! I think i will take OFF for that day... Hehe...
Had Battallion games yesterday and play bball and soccer... S4 rammed a ball straight into my face! Wakow... And the ball was overly pumped and it felt like a rock. At least i scored 3 goals, so it wasn't such a bad performance although it's been quite some time since i last touched soccer...
FFI in 2 weeks time, and i have to go to Dieppe Barracks (DB eh) for my medical board regarding my shoulder... Sucks lo... So ma huan...
Fang gong le... Wo yao kai shi qiang hua yu... Wo cui qing hua yu hen lan... OKie, i took a min to get all these hanyu pinyin... Die... And i realise i could only write like less than 100 Chinese characters now! OMG.
I got promoted to CPL le! Finally! Which means i will get a GRAND TOTAL OF $30 more from SAF next month! Wah! A lot eh... Haha... I am a poor man... And i want to go to Japan... Nihon ni ikitai desu yo!!! Haiz.... Got Chief of Artillery parade next Thursday... I dun want to go!!! I think i will take OFF for that day... Hehe...
Had Battallion games yesterday and play bball and soccer... S4 rammed a ball straight into my face! Wakow... And the ball was overly pumped and it felt like a rock. At least i scored 3 goals, so it wasn't such a bad performance although it's been quite some time since i last touched soccer...
FFI in 2 weeks time, and i have to go to Dieppe Barracks (DB eh) for my medical board regarding my shoulder... Sucks lo... So ma huan...
Fang gong le... Wo yao kai shi qiang hua yu... Wo cui qing hua yu hen lan... OKie, i took a min to get all these hanyu pinyin... Die... And i realise i could only write like less than 100 Chinese characters now! OMG.
Comments:
Post a Comment