Saturday, January 27, 2007
Yay! Gonna pick Jeremy Peh who's returning from a month-long China trip from the airport tonight! Been a long time since we met up! I wonder whether he will have a Chinese accent! Haha... And i have yet to pass Kelvin his bday present... Oops... He muz have thot we forgotten about his present ba...
I got my relief teaching job at my Primary School le! Gonna start on Monday... Muz wear tie somemore... Wakau... When was the last time i wore a tie sia... I think it's really gonna be a little strange... Being fellow colleagues with my teachers who taught me! Wow... Maybe i will have a closer peek of how teachers behave in the staff room! I bet they are very playful too... And office politics... Haha... Hopefully it will be a long term job, so that i will have a stable income to save up for my Japan trip!!! I bet i will be a little nervous on my first day ba... Teaching one student is definitely different from teaching an entire class!!! And Miss Bong said the Pri 3 class that i am teaching is a naughty class! Hope i can handle them!
My tutee sounded really delighted that i am teaching at his school... Haha... For the past weeks,, he has been bugging me and asking me when will i start my relief teaching at his school... And when i broke the news yesterday, he went "Yay!!! I can see you in school!!! Can I see you during recess time? Let's meet at the library at 10.30 k?" Haha... That's what i like about kids. Pure innocence. Somehow, i think i have an affinity with kids ba... My little cousins will always flock to me whenever we meet up, coz i got a lot of crap stories to tell... Haha...
Hopefully no one will recall me back to camp! Anyway Terence, if you got any questions, sms me k... I will reply when i am free... I dun think i am allowed to use the hp in class ba... Haha...
Konshuu tanoshikute subarashii desu yo!!! Woohoo!!!
I got my relief teaching job at my Primary School le! Gonna start on Monday... Muz wear tie somemore... Wakau... When was the last time i wore a tie sia... I think it's really gonna be a little strange... Being fellow colleagues with my teachers who taught me! Wow... Maybe i will have a closer peek of how teachers behave in the staff room! I bet they are very playful too... And office politics... Haha... Hopefully it will be a long term job, so that i will have a stable income to save up for my Japan trip!!! I bet i will be a little nervous on my first day ba... Teaching one student is definitely different from teaching an entire class!!! And Miss Bong said the Pri 3 class that i am teaching is a naughty class! Hope i can handle them!
My tutee sounded really delighted that i am teaching at his school... Haha... For the past weeks,, he has been bugging me and asking me when will i start my relief teaching at his school... And when i broke the news yesterday, he went "Yay!!! I can see you in school!!! Can I see you during recess time? Let's meet at the library at 10.30 k?" Haha... That's what i like about kids. Pure innocence. Somehow, i think i have an affinity with kids ba... My little cousins will always flock to me whenever we meet up, coz i got a lot of crap stories to tell... Haha...
Hopefully no one will recall me back to camp! Anyway Terence, if you got any questions, sms me k... I will reply when i am free... I dun think i am allowed to use the hp in class ba... Haha...
Konshuu tanoshikute subarashii desu yo!!! Woohoo!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment