Friday, January 19, 2007
Yay! Last day lo! Finally! I have been waiting for this day since u guys ORDed in December! Too bad i have to come back for FFI next week coz the MO was not ard for the entire week... Sucks!
Sent my ORD mail couple of days ago and it seemed that a lot of people din noe i was gonna ORD so soon... Like Melvin put it, I wasn't AH WANG, who would trumpet everywhere to everyone he "ORD LO!" Well, i guess leaving quietly is a good thing too... No arrows, no troubles, just leave peacefully... Okie, sounds like i am dying (chu bing wat...)
Everytime Sgt Nai sees me, he would ask, "hey, why are u still around!!!" And he said i have the same life as him, "jiak chao mia" (eat grass life) coz ORD le, yet still working... Haha... S1 even better...
S1:Hey, Kenneth, u gonna ORD soon?!
Me: Yes Sir, next month...
S1: Oh shit...
Haha... Maybe he she bu de wo... OKie, i am trying to improve my absymal chinese here, so pardon me for my 60% inaccurate hanyu pinyin...
I am really lucky to be in 24SA... Not like poor Yeo, kena post out to AI and now got problems with his hospital bill... Same as me sia... Except that he's gonna look for PM while i only sought help from Teo Chee Hean... Power...
My superiors have been great, SSG Andrew, CPT Darren and LTA Danny... Yi ding shi shang tian bao yuo wo de... I wonder whether the superiors in the "outside world" (RSM's fav words) will be as good as them...
Okie... That's it... I am gonna grab a burger from the Officer Mess... It shall be my lats burger here in Khatib camp ba... Haha...
Sent my ORD mail couple of days ago and it seemed that a lot of people din noe i was gonna ORD so soon... Like Melvin put it, I wasn't AH WANG, who would trumpet everywhere to everyone he "ORD LO!" Well, i guess leaving quietly is a good thing too... No arrows, no troubles, just leave peacefully... Okie, sounds like i am dying (chu bing wat...)
Everytime Sgt Nai sees me, he would ask, "hey, why are u still around!!!" And he said i have the same life as him, "jiak chao mia" (eat grass life) coz ORD le, yet still working... Haha... S1 even better...
S1:Hey, Kenneth, u gonna ORD soon?!
Me: Yes Sir, next month...
S1: Oh shit...
Haha... Maybe he she bu de wo... OKie, i am trying to improve my absymal chinese here, so pardon me for my 60% inaccurate hanyu pinyin...
I am really lucky to be in 24SA... Not like poor Yeo, kena post out to AI and now got problems with his hospital bill... Same as me sia... Except that he's gonna look for PM while i only sought help from Teo Chee Hean... Power...
My superiors have been great, SSG Andrew, CPT Darren and LTA Danny... Yi ding shi shang tian bao yuo wo de... I wonder whether the superiors in the "outside world" (RSM's fav words) will be as good as them...
Okie... That's it... I am gonna grab a burger from the Officer Mess... It shall be my lats burger here in Khatib camp ba... Haha...
Comments:
Post a Comment