<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 19, 2007

Arghhh!!! My com is dead! At my niece's place using her com for a while... Anyway, it's late, but Happy Chinese New Year!

Shit... When was the last time I blogged? Just to update the rest, i was away in Genting last week... Tried to sneak into the casino but sadly i was 'underaged'. Juz because I am still 20+. Idiot lo... I wish i could really see what a casino is like... Only Kelvin and Jeremy managed to enter... Sianz... Tried a lot of rides at the theme park, especially the bumper car! We played it like 20+ times and became PR at the ride there... We were so gam with the operator that after a while, we just remained in the cars and continue playing! Woohoo!!!

Sadly, the service was truly disappointing... I seriously wonder why M'sia is higher ranked than Spore for service lo... WTH... Their attitude was appalling, and the food were almost categorised under CMI! Only the fast food could make it... So sad... And please do not try the carrot cake there... It's the worst that i have eaten in my entire life!

Played Mahjong at HanMing's place last night and after 3 gruelling hours, i won a grand total of 10cents! Well done! I am so proud of myself... Haha...

All right, i can't post my pictures yet... Will do it soon once my com is reborn... Haha... Yoi otoshi yo!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?