<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Yeah!!!! My com is finally up and running!!! I thought it was really dead but it got revived! Woohooo!!! And the problem with it was that the ram was dirty -_- How dumb...

I finally got another 1 gb ram to supplement the otherwise damn slow 192 mb one... And my com's really faster now... Which means maybe, just maybe, i will learn how to download movies for the first time in my life... And i can watch my Bleach again!

Did relief teaching for the past few days again... Another horror class... The previous one was 3D, and now it's 2D... Which seriously makes me wonder whether is D a cursed alphabet... Perhaps it stands for Death. Died. Dead. And Definitely Dramatic. Oh. And another case of "Teacher, he shit in his underwear!" Haiz... And the soiled boy told me he wanted to go home coz he shit in his shorts... Well, at least he was honest. The previous 2 were trying to deny it, but the stench was unmistakingly familiar... Haha... Yucks...

OMG. And i had to teach a Pri5 class science yesterday... And the topic was reproduction in animals... Wakow... And the boys said their teacher was absent so that she could miss teaching it. Well, perhaps female teachers are a little shy about it... But not me. I taught them lotsa things, about HIV, responsibility but no explicit details of course. And boys being boys, they were really cheeky... And the mere mention of the word "sex" gets a definite response of "Eeeeeeee!" Well, Sex is a taboo word for Pri sch kids i guess... Well, at least it captured their attention for a second. Luckily, reproduction in animals was the only topic i passed in my Biology back in Sec sch, so i still kinda remembered some scientific terms... And then came an interesting question from a curious boy. Well, i saw it coming... He asked, "Why are some males gay? Why are some girls lesbians?" Cool. So i said it was hormonal imbalance. Am i right? Pls correct me if i am wrong. I mean there are so many explanations out there on why are people homosexual. It may be the media that they are exposed to, or some critical event that changed their life etc... And i cited the research that i read in the newspapers the other day about scientists carrying out a test on gay sheep... And upon the test, they realised that the sheep were born gay due to the development of their brain... Which means the gay sheep had a brain similiar to a female sheep... And the boys looked in awe that i know so much. Haha....

Sometimes the kids are really horrible. I can't stand them at times. And i wanted to give up too... But at the end of the day, i realised it's always the naughty ones who will come up to me and greet me, and they are the students that i will remember... Haha... The good boys are always forgotten... How sad... I guess i have already taught like half of the classes in the school, and i get realli mixed up at times... I could remember faces and names, but not their classes... I am really forgetful... Well, let's see how long i can still tahan... Haha...

I have been seeing this girl in school lately... I guess she's a relief teacher too... And she looks like a really kind-hearted girl... Like she wouldn't even hurt a fly... And she looks familiar, coz ithink i have seen her around my estate... Who knows maybe she lives in the same block as me! Haha... If she's a teacher, i wish i would be her student... Haha... But but but. I haven't even talk to her... Haha... I am so kok...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?