Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Sianz... School starts again, and i am on the verge of losing my voice after just 2 days of verbal war! Shit... Obviously my voice will not last the battle with 41 screaming and wailing kids and the poor ruler lost its handle today... Haha...
Been some time since i blogged yeah... Let's see... It has been a pretty fruitful week though... I caught 2 of the "best" movies this year! Happily Never After was, as the title suggest, was a movie that had me and my friends sobbing... The best scene was when we turned our heads around and found this woman sleeping... Primeval was an atrocious movie with an atrocious creature with atrocious people... I think i might hit a hat-trick if i decide to watch Mr Bean's Holidays....
I started my waitering at Waraku Japanese Restaurant last week! It was actually kinda fun although it's quite hectic when the crowd start swarming in... It was strange at first coz we had to echo out Jap phrases whenever we heard one like Onegai Shimasu etc etc... It's really an advantage to know Jap, coz some people had serious problems pronouncing the words during training... I was trying super hard not to laugh... And after 4 days of work, i have rather good feedback with people asking me whether i had done F&B before coz they feel that i seemed experienced! It's my first time though! Woohoo! And the best part is that i managed to talk to Fried Fish!!! She's the gal that i am always bioing whenever i dine at Waraku! And she worked on Sunday at my outlet coz we were short-handed! Yeah! Too bad i din ask for her number... Well, hope she comes again! And she's only 20...
The people at Waraku were pretty friendly and the atmosphere is really good... Perhaps it was the Jap spirit that they are trying to instil in us... But the first day was damn paiseh... I din noe how to put on my apron and the assistant manager, who is not bad-looking had to help me! And she was like kneeling down in front of me and it looked really wrong coz she was fumbling the strings at my crotch and several times unknowingly was brushing against my cock la! Wakow!
But alas... I did some mistakes on Sunday... Perhaps i was too tired after the soccer game... I broke a bowl and spilled some kaminabe onto myself while clearing the dishes! And i forgot to key in one of the food items that resulted in under-payment! Oops...
Okie... Gtg le... Got tuition now.... Cya!
Been some time since i blogged yeah... Let's see... It has been a pretty fruitful week though... I caught 2 of the "best" movies this year! Happily Never After was, as the title suggest, was a movie that had me and my friends sobbing... The best scene was when we turned our heads around and found this woman sleeping... Primeval was an atrocious movie with an atrocious creature with atrocious people... I think i might hit a hat-trick if i decide to watch Mr Bean's Holidays....
I started my waitering at Waraku Japanese Restaurant last week! It was actually kinda fun although it's quite hectic when the crowd start swarming in... It was strange at first coz we had to echo out Jap phrases whenever we heard one like Onegai Shimasu etc etc... It's really an advantage to know Jap, coz some people had serious problems pronouncing the words during training... I was trying super hard not to laugh... And after 4 days of work, i have rather good feedback with people asking me whether i had done F&B before coz they feel that i seemed experienced! It's my first time though! Woohoo! And the best part is that i managed to talk to Fried Fish!!! She's the gal that i am always bioing whenever i dine at Waraku! And she worked on Sunday at my outlet coz we were short-handed! Yeah! Too bad i din ask for her number... Well, hope she comes again! And she's only 20...
The people at Waraku were pretty friendly and the atmosphere is really good... Perhaps it was the Jap spirit that they are trying to instil in us... But the first day was damn paiseh... I din noe how to put on my apron and the assistant manager, who is not bad-looking had to help me! And she was like kneeling down in front of me and it looked really wrong coz she was fumbling the strings at my crotch and several times unknowingly was brushing against my cock la! Wakow!
But alas... I did some mistakes on Sunday... Perhaps i was too tired after the soccer game... I broke a bowl and spilled some kaminabe onto myself while clearing the dishes! And i forgot to key in one of the food items that resulted in under-payment! Oops...
Okie... Gtg le... Got tuition now.... Cya!
Comments:
Post a Comment