Sunday, March 11, 2007
Tottenham is leading Chelsea 3-1 at the break in the FA Cup now! Woohoo!!!
Watched 300 today at PS with Kel and gang... Pretty violent movie, but it was nice though... Okie, it's sick, but the blood spilling effects were pretty awesome... Haha... I am sick in the mind...
It's the school holidays, so i will be jobless next week! No income! Arghhhh!!!! Today's lunch was damn xing tong... I tried this chap cai peng at PS foodcourt... I ordered fried rice and got another 3 dishes, and it cost me $7.30! Wakow! I was like HUH! Crazy eh! It's the most expensive cai peng that i have eaten in my entire life!
Gonna go for interview for waitering at Waraku tomorrow... But i am still considering other options coz if they were to post me to some ulu pandan outlet, transport would be damn ex... Maybe i might try doing waitering at Bliss, since it's at Punggol Park...
Well, at least i was pretty lucky last week... Had 4 days of school last week... But all the classes i took were pretty bad... First, there are some kids who really like sweeping and mopping the floor!!! And they played with the sink until it's choked, and when i started to flood, they would mop again!!! Walau! I was damn pissed off, so i told those sweepers that if they do not want to study, they can be sweepers next time! Haha...
And i got damn angry with this P2 hyperactive boy.... He was practically running around the entire day, refused to do any work, and constantly disturbing others, fighting... Wakow... So i used the last resort. IGNORE! I asked the whole class not to look at him and just ignore him while i taught them Maths... And well, he only tried to repent when there's like only 5 minutes left till the end of school... He came over and asked me "Teacher, can u teach me?" I ignored him. He has to learn his lesson. Had i give in, he would have taken things for granted... And when he asked me whether he can go to the toilet, i said nonchalantly, "Go, go... It's okay... Just go, it doesn't matter...." Well, he din dare to step out of the class... Haha... My plan worked...
But he oso quite poor thing... One of his classmates was celebrating his birthday and he invited quite a few people but well, since he's a troublemaker, the boy refused to invite him... And the boy gave out cupcakes to everyone but him and another guy... The boy gave me 2 though! And said "Thank you teacher for teaching us..." Wow... I was pretty touched... After screaming at them, lecturing them, at least i got gratitude... Kids... Sometimes i dunnoe whether to hate or love them... On one hand, they are really horrible at times, yet deep down, i know they are just pure innocent kids... Haiz... I gave one of my cupcakes to one of the boy and i thot of giving the other to the troublemaker after school... But well, after lining them out and bringing them down, he disappeared! Fine. That's it.
I played my first field soccer today in 3 months! And my stamina was like shit... I am really disappointed with myself... I think i can kiss SMU soccer team goodbye le... I this kind of standard confirm cannot get in le... Haiz... I was panting after a while, and i just can't run for long periods... Die... But well, at least now i got a new group of people to play soccer with! Must train harder! Gambatte!
我以为
你曾说不想有天让我知道
你对他有那么好
你说会懂我的失落
不是靠宽容
就能够解脱
我以为我出现的时候刚好
你和他正说要分开
我以为你已对他不再期待
不纵容他再给你伤害
我以为我的温柔
能给你真的愉悦
我以为我能全力填满你感情的缺口
专心陪在你左右
弥补他一切的错
也许我太过天真以为奇迹会发生
我以为终究你会慢慢明白
他的心不在你身上
我的关心你依然无动于衷
我的以为只是我以为
我以为我的温柔
能给你真的愉悦
我以为我能全力填满你感情的缺口
专心陪在你左右
弥补他一切的错
也许我太过天真以为奇迹会发生
他让你红了眼眶
你却还笑着原谅
原来你早就想好你要留在谁的身旁
我以为我够坚强
却一天天地失望
少给我一点希望
希望就不是奢望
却输得那呢绝望
I think this song's nice!!!
Watched 300 today at PS with Kel and gang... Pretty violent movie, but it was nice though... Okie, it's sick, but the blood spilling effects were pretty awesome... Haha... I am sick in the mind...
It's the school holidays, so i will be jobless next week! No income! Arghhhh!!!! Today's lunch was damn xing tong... I tried this chap cai peng at PS foodcourt... I ordered fried rice and got another 3 dishes, and it cost me $7.30! Wakow! I was like HUH! Crazy eh! It's the most expensive cai peng that i have eaten in my entire life!
Gonna go for interview for waitering at Waraku tomorrow... But i am still considering other options coz if they were to post me to some ulu pandan outlet, transport would be damn ex... Maybe i might try doing waitering at Bliss, since it's at Punggol Park...
Well, at least i was pretty lucky last week... Had 4 days of school last week... But all the classes i took were pretty bad... First, there are some kids who really like sweeping and mopping the floor!!! And they played with the sink until it's choked, and when i started to flood, they would mop again!!! Walau! I was damn pissed off, so i told those sweepers that if they do not want to study, they can be sweepers next time! Haha...
And i got damn angry with this P2 hyperactive boy.... He was practically running around the entire day, refused to do any work, and constantly disturbing others, fighting... Wakow... So i used the last resort. IGNORE! I asked the whole class not to look at him and just ignore him while i taught them Maths... And well, he only tried to repent when there's like only 5 minutes left till the end of school... He came over and asked me "Teacher, can u teach me?" I ignored him. He has to learn his lesson. Had i give in, he would have taken things for granted... And when he asked me whether he can go to the toilet, i said nonchalantly, "Go, go... It's okay... Just go, it doesn't matter...." Well, he din dare to step out of the class... Haha... My plan worked...
But he oso quite poor thing... One of his classmates was celebrating his birthday and he invited quite a few people but well, since he's a troublemaker, the boy refused to invite him... And the boy gave out cupcakes to everyone but him and another guy... The boy gave me 2 though! And said "Thank you teacher for teaching us..." Wow... I was pretty touched... After screaming at them, lecturing them, at least i got gratitude... Kids... Sometimes i dunnoe whether to hate or love them... On one hand, they are really horrible at times, yet deep down, i know they are just pure innocent kids... Haiz... I gave one of my cupcakes to one of the boy and i thot of giving the other to the troublemaker after school... But well, after lining them out and bringing them down, he disappeared! Fine. That's it.
I played my first field soccer today in 3 months! And my stamina was like shit... I am really disappointed with myself... I think i can kiss SMU soccer team goodbye le... I this kind of standard confirm cannot get in le... Haiz... I was panting after a while, and i just can't run for long periods... Die... But well, at least now i got a new group of people to play soccer with! Must train harder! Gambatte!
我以为
你曾说不想有天让我知道
你对他有那么好
你说会懂我的失落
不是靠宽容
就能够解脱
我以为我出现的时候刚好
你和他正说要分开
我以为你已对他不再期待
不纵容他再给你伤害
我以为我的温柔
能给你真的愉悦
我以为我能全力填满你感情的缺口
专心陪在你左右
弥补他一切的错
也许我太过天真以为奇迹会发生
我以为终究你会慢慢明白
他的心不在你身上
我的关心你依然无动于衷
我的以为只是我以为
我以为我的温柔
能给你真的愉悦
我以为我能全力填满你感情的缺口
专心陪在你左右
弥补他一切的错
也许我太过天真以为奇迹会发生
他让你红了眼眶
你却还笑着原谅
原来你早就想好你要留在谁的身旁
我以为我够坚强
却一天天地失望
少给我一点希望
希望就不是奢望
却输得那呢绝望
I think this song's nice!!!
Comments:
Post a Comment