<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yay! Another day of war is over... I am already left with a sore throat and a slight headache after screaming the entire day, but i have got 40 tests to mark!!! OMG... I am dead...

Sports Day is next Thursday, and i haven't start on my class banner yet! Shit... And i need to buy spray paint somemore... And my art sucks... I really don't know what to draw lo... And relying on my kids is pretty hopeless i guess...

Had to entertain a boy's parents today... I was already prepared to be blasted, but thank goodness the parents were pretty understanding... Apparently, one boy cried during recess and called his mum to complain that some boys sprayed water at him in class... And he din tell me! And when i questioned him about it, he said he didn't want to tell me coz i would punish his friends who BULLIED him. How ironical. Friends = Bullies. Wakow... I really wonder what's wrong with the kids... They just refused to listen...

And there was this boy who cried just to draw my attention towards him. I talked to him nicely and he cried even louder! For 10 mins, he was screaming and wailing at the top of his lungs... And that's it. I screamed at him to shut up and scolded him! It actually worked! He shut up immediately and went back to his seat! And he cried coz his friend don't "friend" him! -_-

And the best was this Indian boy... I wanted to change his partner's seat towards the back and the boy said, "No teacher! Cannot! He's my friend! I want him! I love him! He's my girlfriend!" -_- Shit. At such a young age. I immediately reprimanded him that boys should only like girls and boys do not love boys. And while i was scolding him, he was grabbing his "lover's" arm. WTF. No wonder one of my ex primary school classmate is gay. That's how things started.

I have to grow plants for them somemore... Haiz... I need a break...

Got to work at Waraku tonight! Chotto tsukaremashita ne!

~She gave me her last biscuit coz i was hungry. How nice of her... Hahar....

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?