<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Yay! It's the weekends! I seriously treasure my weekends now as it is the main source of rest time for my throat. I think i will get throat cancer soon... Haha... Shouting at the kids is no joke. What's worse is that despite shouting, no one gives a damn coz 5 minutes later, it's back at square one. And the incessant shouting goes unnoticed until the poor ruler suffers another slap on the whiteboard... Haiz...

Well, at least i survived the past week... This is a flooded class as water seemed to be the class' theme... They might as well renamed the class as Wild Wild Wet. The water in the class just seemed impossible to evaporate as the kids celebrated Thailand's Water Festival everyday. If water bottles are their rifles, the water inside is definitely their ammo. And they never run out of ammo coz there's a god-damn sink behind the class! Wakow!

I was so furious that day that i grabbed one of the kids by the collar coz he was really over the limit. And i wrote in 4 of the students' pupils' handbooks to complain to their parents, which worked coz when i took their books, there was fear written over their faces... Haha... But after a while, the fear subsided and it's pandemonium again... Haiz...

I asked the kids to write poems the other day and their poems were really creative... And here's the non-edited versions...

Potential Title : The Sprayer
The Siva(one of the naughty boys) keep on spraying me
He keeps on shoting at me
Siva keep on shot ice cold water at me
and he's so naughty, and now he is shoting at me
Siva is very angry I don't no why he keeps on spraying at me
He sprays my book and spray at me.

Potential Title : AngryPoor
John family so poor
Everyday No Money
His classmates call him poor noobie
He was so angry
he punch their faces
The other's said I don't like you
he get's even more angry
Thery started fighting like fat pigs

Now here's the best...

Potential Title : The Trap Pervert
My friend Trap
Every day no how to make trap
or trap girls at his house he very stupid
Then if no girls he will cry.

OMG...

I wonder what he will do in the future....

Okie, gonna go for a gathering at Montfort le... Got some Montfort Reunion thingy organised by the school...

PS. Anyone interested in buying Duel Master, Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh Cards etc etc etc, kindly look for me. My kids "donated" lotsa cards to me... Haha...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?