Sunday, April 01, 2007
Tsukaremashita ne... Gotta start work in a couple of hours time... And slept at 3am plus this morning coz me and Melvin was rushing to do my class banner for the Sports Day... Haiz....
These kids are getting worse as the days go by... I wonder how long i will last... Haha... I was so pissed off last Friday that i did an illegal thing - kept them back for recess for 15mins... Firstly, these kids had no interest in the class banner at all. A class banner that is meant to be done by STUDENTS! Damn! I wanted to give the kids some say in their class flag, and gave them slogans to choose from, but 80% of the class were playing among themselves while i was screaming in front of the class! That was the final straw. I erased everything on the board and juz continued normal lessons...
And then there was an attempted murder incident... A boy poked his friend in the stomach with a sharp pointed wooden ruler and the victim was crying his head off.... Haiz... And i told the "murderer" that if his friend had died, his dad will go to jail... WTF...
And nearing recess time, i locked all the doors... I asked the boys, "Who thinks that he deserve to go for recess? If you have the guts and u think u have been good, stand up now!" A few good boys stood up, but what irked me was that some super-duper naughty troublemakers had the effrontery to stand up too!!! WTH! I let the good boys out and asked one of the troublemakers, "So tell me what have u done today?" He kept silent with his head down... And i lectured down for 15 minutes, on how unappreciative are they and how they treat their teachers... I was so furious that i nearly cried while scolding them la... Haiz... I wonder why am i doing so much for these kids. Seriously, they dun deserve it. But what to do, they are KIDS. Kodomo, Chlildren. Xiao Hai Zi. Haiz...
And after recess, i realized that i had wasted my breath on them... And the victim started wailing again... I dun noe whether to pity him or to scold him, coz he's a perpetual troublemaker too... I brought him down to the office to call his mum and i have to explain to her why this incident happened during my class... Damn... Handling touchy parents is worse than handling troublesome customers lo...
I was damn pissed off with SBS yesterday... That stupid 325 bus took half an hour to come la! WTF! Seriously, if u had seen this SBS bus which has this slogan, "Going all the way with you for the first date". that's utter nonsense. For me it would be "Going all the way with you to ruin your first date" And thanks to SBS, i was late. Haiz... Lucky she was late too... But still, i was later than her... So paiseh la... Damn SBS... If they are gonna raise their freaking fares again this year with such poor service, i only have two words for them. Fuck you.
Okie... Gonna get ready for Waraku le... And Melvin, i think we have done too good a job for the class flag for those brats. Damn.
These kids are getting worse as the days go by... I wonder how long i will last... Haha... I was so pissed off last Friday that i did an illegal thing - kept them back for recess for 15mins... Firstly, these kids had no interest in the class banner at all. A class banner that is meant to be done by STUDENTS! Damn! I wanted to give the kids some say in their class flag, and gave them slogans to choose from, but 80% of the class were playing among themselves while i was screaming in front of the class! That was the final straw. I erased everything on the board and juz continued normal lessons...
And then there was an attempted murder incident... A boy poked his friend in the stomach with a sharp pointed wooden ruler and the victim was crying his head off.... Haiz... And i told the "murderer" that if his friend had died, his dad will go to jail... WTF...
And nearing recess time, i locked all the doors... I asked the boys, "Who thinks that he deserve to go for recess? If you have the guts and u think u have been good, stand up now!" A few good boys stood up, but what irked me was that some super-duper naughty troublemakers had the effrontery to stand up too!!! WTH! I let the good boys out and asked one of the troublemakers, "So tell me what have u done today?" He kept silent with his head down... And i lectured down for 15 minutes, on how unappreciative are they and how they treat their teachers... I was so furious that i nearly cried while scolding them la... Haiz... I wonder why am i doing so much for these kids. Seriously, they dun deserve it. But what to do, they are KIDS. Kodomo, Chlildren. Xiao Hai Zi. Haiz...
And after recess, i realized that i had wasted my breath on them... And the victim started wailing again... I dun noe whether to pity him or to scold him, coz he's a perpetual troublemaker too... I brought him down to the office to call his mum and i have to explain to her why this incident happened during my class... Damn... Handling touchy parents is worse than handling troublesome customers lo...
I was damn pissed off with SBS yesterday... That stupid 325 bus took half an hour to come la! WTF! Seriously, if u had seen this SBS bus which has this slogan, "Going all the way with you for the first date". that's utter nonsense. For me it would be "Going all the way with you to ruin your first date" And thanks to SBS, i was late. Haiz... Lucky she was late too... But still, i was later than her... So paiseh la... Damn SBS... If they are gonna raise their freaking fares again this year with such poor service, i only have two words for them. Fuck you.
Okie... Gonna get ready for Waraku le... And Melvin, i think we have done too good a job for the class flag for those brats. Damn.
Comments:
Post a Comment