Thursday, June 07, 2007
8am! Start work lo!
Okie, i admit i am slack, but it's not entirely my fault... I only received 32 calls for the entire yesterday! Compared to the 100+ that i received during the peak GST package period, 32 is really nothing. I was lucky that Weini called me the other day coz i was halfway into Dreamland... And the SUPs (some only la) are still against us reading during our spare time! I really dun understand what the heck they are thinking. Isn't reading or studying a better option than stoning!!!??? Come on, i am juz trying to enrich myself and they are trying to stop me. No wonder the Civil Service sucks. They lacked self-improvement. It's just rules, rules and rules for them. Everything also muz write in. I truly understand some of our citizens plights and why they are so frustrated at times...
Well, at least i did a good deed yesterday. I helped this old lady who sounded quite desperate through the phone regarding a lost cheque. And after i explained everything clearly in detail. she was really grateful and asked for my name. Said that i have really made her day with my help. Wow, that compliment really felt good. At least i know i am doing a good job. See, that's the point i am trying to drive across to the SUPs. As long as one can do his job well, u shouldn't really bother what he is doing during his spare time!
I have been trying very hard to do something for the past 3 days - get up at 5.15 a.m. to run but to no avail.... Haiz... I lack self-dsicipline at times.... Really need a BMT sergeant to come and scream at me or something... I know i have to start training soon or else i can kiss SMU soccer good-bye... I have so many excuses for skipping the run for the past 3 days already. Shit.
Tuesday morning's excuse - When i woke up, i felt that my muscles haven't recovered from Monday's Muay Thai training... The coach made us practise so many kicks and squats sia. Can die.
Wednesday morning - I woke up, got ready and as i was about to go, i heard thunder and saw lightning streaks across the sky. Told myself "Too bad, tomorrow then"
This morning - I woke up and my devil told me, "Siao ar! So early! Go sleep la" At that point, my angel was still asleep i guess.
Shit. I am procrastinating! No!
Okie. 2mr then.
Okie, i admit i am slack, but it's not entirely my fault... I only received 32 calls for the entire yesterday! Compared to the 100+ that i received during the peak GST package period, 32 is really nothing. I was lucky that Weini called me the other day coz i was halfway into Dreamland... And the SUPs (some only la) are still against us reading during our spare time! I really dun understand what the heck they are thinking. Isn't reading or studying a better option than stoning!!!??? Come on, i am juz trying to enrich myself and they are trying to stop me. No wonder the Civil Service sucks. They lacked self-improvement. It's just rules, rules and rules for them. Everything also muz write in. I truly understand some of our citizens plights and why they are so frustrated at times...
Well, at least i did a good deed yesterday. I helped this old lady who sounded quite desperate through the phone regarding a lost cheque. And after i explained everything clearly in detail. she was really grateful and asked for my name. Said that i have really made her day with my help. Wow, that compliment really felt good. At least i know i am doing a good job. See, that's the point i am trying to drive across to the SUPs. As long as one can do his job well, u shouldn't really bother what he is doing during his spare time!
I have been trying very hard to do something for the past 3 days - get up at 5.15 a.m. to run but to no avail.... Haiz... I lack self-dsicipline at times.... Really need a BMT sergeant to come and scream at me or something... I know i have to start training soon or else i can kiss SMU soccer good-bye... I have so many excuses for skipping the run for the past 3 days already. Shit.
Tuesday morning's excuse - When i woke up, i felt that my muscles haven't recovered from Monday's Muay Thai training... The coach made us practise so many kicks and squats sia. Can die.
Wednesday morning - I woke up, got ready and as i was about to go, i heard thunder and saw lightning streaks across the sky. Told myself "Too bad, tomorrow then"
This morning - I woke up and my devil told me, "Siao ar! So early! Go sleep la" At that point, my angel was still asleep i guess.
Shit. I am procrastinating! No!
Okie. 2mr then.
Comments:
Post a Comment