<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I am starting to get really bored. The calls i have been receiving nowadays have all been so similiar that i wish i had a telephone recorded message that i could play to them. Can't really blame these people though. The god-damn media is always either misleading people or providing insufficient information. Haiz...

Recently there's been a scam whereby a lady is posing herself as a CPF staff and calling people up to do fund transfer. Damn it. Hope she's caught. This is unwanted trouble. She should be shot. Imagine she calls 10000 people, that would mean an additional 10000 calls for us to handle! Some people were actually foolish enough to believe the cheat. Guess these r the people who wanted their money fast. And i suppose these r some of the impatient and rude people who pestered us in getting their GST credits immediately. I wonder whether to sympathize with them or to tell them "U deserve it since u r so adamant in wanting ur money IMMEDIATELY."

Well, at least there's badminton next week... Something i can look forward to.

I met one of my Pri sch kids yesterday. Although i can't recognise him(i could remember the naughty ones. The good ones are always forgotten... Haha...) , i suppose i took his class before ba... I was walking halfway when i heard, "Mr Tay!!!" And to be polite, i waved back and smiled. It was heartening to know that the kids still remember me... Haha... I wonder how my naughty class is doing...

I am in a mood of wanting to do nothing. Haiz. This is not a good sign. I think i need a break soon. I shall take leave next thursday so that i can settle my SMU stuff and take a well-deserved break.

SLEEP!

Boku wa omae ni nanika o agete kara, wasureru koto ga dekimasu. Jibun ga wakararenai.

ps. It's my 300th post! The first one to read and tag me gets $1000000000000.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?