<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 18, 2007

It's a Monday again... Sky's a little gloomy, not exactly the kind of day i would have want to start my new week with...

Restaurant was pretty busy yesterday, with net sales of around 14K! And Pauline was there with her family and her friend's family... Gave the kids some toys and i mistook one of her friend's kids as a girl!!! That boy really looked like a girl eh, so i gave her, i mean him a make-up set. I think the mum wasn't exactly happy and said, "sorry, but HE's a boy." Oops. Well, a boy being mistaken as a girl is definitely better than a girl being mistaken as a boy! That would have serious repercussions for the poor girl when she grows up. I gave them free ice-cream although it doesn't look very nice coz i made them myself... Haha... 10% discount somemore! I hope Pauline "hui zuo ren"... Next time no 10.30am timeslot for me... Hehe...

Haiz... My mind is completely empty now.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?