Tuesday, June 12, 2007
OMG. It's really boring. We are trying to think of erm "creative" ideas to entertain ourselves, but our attempts have come to nought. Haiz.
Well, at least there's badminton to look forward to tonight! Haven't played it since i left Montfort. I missed the school team kids man... They are so energetic! Okay, maybe it's becoz i am old and they are young...
Kelvin is playing Cai Quan now.
Ah Chuan is planning a raid on a rival gang.
Vien is stoning.
Glenda must be drinking grass-jelly.
Sam and YanShan are talking.
Yongshen surfing net.
Dhana is thinking of his diet.
I am blogging.
No one is working. :)
Well, at least there's badminton to look forward to tonight! Haven't played it since i left Montfort. I missed the school team kids man... They are so energetic! Okay, maybe it's becoz i am old and they are young...
Kelvin is playing Cai Quan now.
Ah Chuan is planning a raid on a rival gang.
Vien is stoning.
Glenda must be drinking grass-jelly.
Sam and YanShan are talking.
Yongshen surfing net.
Dhana is thinking of his diet.
I am blogging.
No one is working. :)
Comments:
Post a Comment