<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 26, 2007

2nd last day at TMOCC le... Time really flies... In a blink of an eye, 3 mths have flashed by and before i know it, i would be in SMU! Kinda look forward to school but not the homework and the dreaded exams.

Really lucky that TMOCC had such a great bunch of funky colleagues to hang out with. Thank goodness we wouldn't at the 10th floor for long. I might have quit, with that dim lighting and sucky environment. I wonder how those people could work there. I sure look forward to next week's numerous outings!

Anyway, i had tendered my resignation at Waraku le. I supposed i really learnt lotsa things over there, and i really thank the perm staff over there who have been really nice to us, especially Feche-san. She really did not wish to let us go, but with the company insisting that we commit at least 3 days a week, we really do not have a choice. Dun wanna put her in a spot anyway. And May-san, whom i can learn Jap from. Too bad i would not be able to interact with Jap customers anymore. Had been trying to speak to them in Jap for the past few times. I guessed they kinda understood me, but i could only understand half of what they said, coz they speak pretty fast. Looks like i still got lots to improve on! Nonetheless, it had been a fruitful experience! Hope i will still enjoy 10% discount at Waraku!

Well, i guess i deserve a good break. After slogging everyday (okie, i admit i am a bit mad) for the past 4 months, it's about time i get my life back on track. I guess even my mum has more life than me now (I think she went clubbing more times than me le) At least i still have my tuition to rely on, albeit with a tighter budget since my main source of income is gone.

TMOCC ROX!

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?