Friday, July 13, 2007
It's Friday! Yep, i am supposed 2 be happy and energetic, but with the first 3 calls that i received (2 callers specifically looking for me), they were all pretty difficult calls. I wouldn't be surprised if the 4th (damn, i juz got it. And it's on SME -_-) Okie, somebody out there is trying to tekan me! I am suffering from paranoia. Pardon me.
I haven't got the time to upload Weini's bday pics as well as TMOCC folks' pics yet, but i promise i will do it soon yea? It's a pity that some of the TMOCC gang is leaving... I hate partings, but well that's life. We are such a crazy bunch of people, and hopefully there will be more crazy outings! Next up will be Cafe Cartel 2mr before our launch of the mass-pon masterplan next wed. Let's hope everything runs smoothly, lest some SUP discover our evil plot. E.g pui sup or fei june. Pauline rox.
2 more weeks to ORD. Suddenly i dread the idea of schoolwork. Die, i think i am starting to be a bit nua. I hate schoolwork. It robs me of my leisure time.
Talking about ORD, it kinda pissed me off. That stupid TTSH called me again to say that SAF has yet 2 settle my operation bill! WTF! It's going to 2 years since my operation and now they are asking me to pay????!!!! SAF is really "efficient" eh. I pity that nurse who called me. I supposed she got quite a earful from me that day... But it's not her fault exactly, she's just doing her job. (Hey, i am from call-ctr, i could relate to her feelings). So missy, if u r somewhere out there, i am sorry. It's the god-damn hospital and SAF's fault, not yours. No hard feelings yea.
Anyway, asking me to pay more than 4K now is crazy. I dun even have that money. And even if i do, i am going to Japan. Absolutely no way am i gonna pay that amount. Period.
I haven't got the time to upload Weini's bday pics as well as TMOCC folks' pics yet, but i promise i will do it soon yea? It's a pity that some of the TMOCC gang is leaving... I hate partings, but well that's life. We are such a crazy bunch of people, and hopefully there will be more crazy outings! Next up will be Cafe Cartel 2mr before our launch of the mass-pon masterplan next wed. Let's hope everything runs smoothly, lest some SUP discover our evil plot. E.g pui sup or fei june. Pauline rox.
2 more weeks to ORD. Suddenly i dread the idea of schoolwork. Die, i think i am starting to be a bit nua. I hate schoolwork. It robs me of my leisure time.
Talking about ORD, it kinda pissed me off. That stupid TTSH called me again to say that SAF has yet 2 settle my operation bill! WTF! It's going to 2 years since my operation and now they are asking me to pay????!!!! SAF is really "efficient" eh. I pity that nurse who called me. I supposed she got quite a earful from me that day... But it's not her fault exactly, she's just doing her job. (Hey, i am from call-ctr, i could relate to her feelings). So missy, if u r somewhere out there, i am sorry. It's the god-damn hospital and SAF's fault, not yours. No hard feelings yea.
Anyway, asking me to pay more than 4K now is crazy. I dun even have that money. And even if i do, i am going to Japan. Absolutely no way am i gonna pay that amount. Period.
Comments:
Post a Comment