Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Woohoo! Just came back from another outing with the TMOCC gang! Rox! Went to Pasir Ris Park for cycling after a spagetti lunch at my place... Yum yum! More outings yea?
These couple of weeks has been really breath-taking! There was last tuesday Guitar-Teriyaki don-Durian outing, Wednesday's BBQ at Pauline's condo and last Friday's Sentosa outing! It's really hard to spell everything out in words, so i shall let the pictures do the talking yea? Shall go n upload the pics soon...
Sadly, there's SMU god-damn WTF camp that might just spoil the week. I hate the word "compulsory". It's almost obscene. It just makes the whole idea repulsive, turns me off... I wonder who was the idiot who thot of the idea of alloting an additional 120 hrs of CIP for those who missed the camp! That's downright absurd! And the fact that we actually paid for the camp without knowing it is just despicable! Which means that a person would have to do 200 hrs of CIP if he misses the camp coz there's alrdy the again "compulsory" 80 hrs. WTH. Seriously, CIP should come from the heart and not forced! I supposed the brains up there do not have hearts to think. Stupid.
I hate it. I shall burn the camp.
These couple of weeks has been really breath-taking! There was last tuesday Guitar-Teriyaki don-Durian outing, Wednesday's BBQ at Pauline's condo and last Friday's Sentosa outing! It's really hard to spell everything out in words, so i shall let the pictures do the talking yea? Shall go n upload the pics soon...
Sadly, there's SMU god-damn WTF camp that might just spoil the week. I hate the word "compulsory". It's almost obscene. It just makes the whole idea repulsive, turns me off... I wonder who was the idiot who thot of the idea of alloting an additional 120 hrs of CIP for those who missed the camp! That's downright absurd! And the fact that we actually paid for the camp without knowing it is just despicable! Which means that a person would have to do 200 hrs of CIP if he misses the camp coz there's alrdy the again "compulsory" 80 hrs. WTH. Seriously, CIP should come from the heart and not forced! I supposed the brains up there do not have hearts to think. Stupid.
I hate it. I shall burn the camp.
Comments:
Post a Comment