<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I have been neglecting my blog for 3 weeks!

In case you guys thot i went missing, i assure you i am perfectly fine... SMU life is indeed busy (hey, i am not making an excuse here...), projects are gonna pile up real soon... Just managed to finish my creative thinking project today... Although i don't really consider myself creative, i am still pretty proud of my work! It feels great feeling that sense of achievement when you get things done yea...

Despite being busy with school life, i haven't neglected my sports yeah... I joined the recreational badminton team so that i would get to play it every friday! A little sport will be great to relieve the stress every week! But i guess i have to give up on competitive soccer... I went for the trials about 2 weeks ago and i realised the playing standard between JC and Uni is pretty different... Those seniors could run like they ate pills... They are faster and their stamina is unexpendable! Or perhaps i became slower. Haha... Well, i shall stick to my Sunday recreational soccer then... No stress, just play.

It seemed that since everyone started uni, they have been really busy... Heard Dudley and John's pretty bugged up with their uni stuff too... Adam and I are rotting too... The last movie we watched was Rush Hour 3, which was one month ago! That was exactly the week before school started!

I can't wait for the holidays.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?