Monday, October 01, 2007
Grrr.... It's feels so cold today! Lucky i brought my jacket!
Stoning in library now while waiting for my lessons to start at 3.30pm... It feels so weird sleeping in the library while all the rest around my table are like studying... All these students here have this "I need to study" aura. It's frightening. Maybe they are trying to compel me to study too... Haha...
My stomach feels weird... Must be the baked rice that i ate for lunch... I bet the food's stale or something... Cuz when i placed my order, they IMMEDIATELY fished out this baked rice from nowhere! Wakow... Must have been left lying there for quite some thing... Idiots. That stall ought to be burned! Now my stomach feels mixed-up.
And there's a Stats quiz this morning which i naturally failed. Haha... Mathematics is definitely not my forte. If i had a choice, i wouldn't want to study maths! Despite being an open book quiz, i managed only a measly 2 out of 1o. Drats. Open book's not helpful either lo... In the end, i just ti-kam my way through and unfortunately, due to the law of statistics, the probability of me passing is near 0.
On a brighter note, it's Children's Day! I wish i could still get presents... Well, as the saying goes, "there's a child in every one of us." So what's wrong in being childish at times? Anyway, Happy Birthday Samantha! U r still a little girl, so you are entitled to 2 presents today! May all your wishes come true!
This week's gonna be all cramped up... I dun look forward to tomorrow.... There's gonna be 3 lessons until 10.30pm!!! OMG. Anyway, a shocking thing occurred while Vien-san and I were studying at AMK Macs on Saturday... We were eating our nuggets halfway when this young Malay girl came over and said, "I want 3 nuggets." That's absurd! I was taken aback initially and after asking her some questions like how old is she and whether is she supposed to be fasting, i relented and gave her a nugget. But after she got mine, she continued scavenging for more food! She's like walking around the entire Macs looking for people to give her food! I wonder whether is her family poor or something to the extent that she needs to beg for food, or is she merely hungry from fasting since she's still young... She told me she's 5, but she looked slightly older than that. Hmmm...
Half an hour more to lessons.
I want to sleep more eh.
Stoning in library now while waiting for my lessons to start at 3.30pm... It feels so weird sleeping in the library while all the rest around my table are like studying... All these students here have this "I need to study" aura. It's frightening. Maybe they are trying to compel me to study too... Haha...
My stomach feels weird... Must be the baked rice that i ate for lunch... I bet the food's stale or something... Cuz when i placed my order, they IMMEDIATELY fished out this baked rice from nowhere! Wakow... Must have been left lying there for quite some thing... Idiots. That stall ought to be burned! Now my stomach feels mixed-up.
And there's a Stats quiz this morning which i naturally failed. Haha... Mathematics is definitely not my forte. If i had a choice, i wouldn't want to study maths! Despite being an open book quiz, i managed only a measly 2 out of 1o. Drats. Open book's not helpful either lo... In the end, i just ti-kam my way through and unfortunately, due to the law of statistics, the probability of me passing is near 0.
On a brighter note, it's Children's Day! I wish i could still get presents... Well, as the saying goes, "there's a child in every one of us." So what's wrong in being childish at times? Anyway, Happy Birthday Samantha! U r still a little girl, so you are entitled to 2 presents today! May all your wishes come true!
This week's gonna be all cramped up... I dun look forward to tomorrow.... There's gonna be 3 lessons until 10.30pm!!! OMG. Anyway, a shocking thing occurred while Vien-san and I were studying at AMK Macs on Saturday... We were eating our nuggets halfway when this young Malay girl came over and said, "I want 3 nuggets." That's absurd! I was taken aback initially and after asking her some questions like how old is she and whether is she supposed to be fasting, i relented and gave her a nugget. But after she got mine, she continued scavenging for more food! She's like walking around the entire Macs looking for people to give her food! I wonder whether is her family poor or something to the extent that she needs to beg for food, or is she merely hungry from fasting since she's still young... She told me she's 5, but she looked slightly older than that. Hmmm...
Half an hour more to lessons.
I want to sleep more eh.
Comments:
Post a Comment