<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

At CPF stoning on a wet Wednesday morning... Yes, i am back in CPF for a month-long stint. Desperation for a job, and money of course has led me to take a step back and return to CPF without all my TMOCC mates! I am just praying Vien and yanshan's gonna join me soon! Or else i will be bored stiff!

Just got my own workplace today. The first thing i checked was Internet access! Thank goodness it works! Can you imagine CPF life without the internet? That would be crazy! It seems to be pretty slack nowadays, compared to the previous stint! I haven't received a single call yet for the past 26 minutes since i started work! Keep that up Singaporeans!

Vien-san came to my place yesterday to fry cha kuay tiao! Rox! Nice eh! I ate 2 full plates until i was quite bloated! Haha... We went to the airport at night to pick up Bernard who has finally returned to Spore after 9 months in Australia for his pilot training! Well, i am glad he hasn't changed a bit! Yay! Now there's gonna be another Manutd supporter to watch soccer at my place!

Got back some of my exams results lo... So far so good! Yokatta! I am so glad that i passed my Stats! At least i din fail or something! All thanks to Vien-san for helping me with my pathetic maths! Thank goodness there's no more stats in the future! What's left for me that's the closest to Maths would be Accounting i guess...

Wonder what i should do today... Still no calls... I think it will break my TMOCC record of 52 minutes without a call.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?