Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Yay! Chinese New Year! It's the time of the year where i can finally feast on all the goodies again! Wait, i sound like a hungry ghost, don't i? Haha...
Hope the year of the rat will bring me luck and fortune! I have not been gambling k... I just hope that the soccer poles will have more mercy on me! I was playing soccer last Sunday where i scored a goal and hit the poles FIVE times. I couldn't believe my luck, or should i say bad luck. I could have gotten a double hat-trick. And one of my new soccer boots has just grown a mouth. Haiz.
Just today, Newpaper ran an article on this Boon Lay Primary School which has received much criticism for a poorly-handed school policy. Apparently the principal passed a rule stating that the school canteen stalls are ALL halal and pupils CANNOT bring non-halal food into the canteen, not even those brought from home! One parent was so incensed that she cried discrimination against the other races. Great! Now we have people who are racist against Chinese and Indians too. Oh, i didn't mention the race of the principal, did i? I will leave you guys to find out.
Somehow, i know i won't be able to enjoy myself during CNY as much as i did in the previous years. Once school starts again next monday, I know i am in for it.
Shit.
Hope the year of the rat will bring me luck and fortune! I have not been gambling k... I just hope that the soccer poles will have more mercy on me! I was playing soccer last Sunday where i scored a goal and hit the poles FIVE times. I couldn't believe my luck, or should i say bad luck. I could have gotten a double hat-trick. And one of my new soccer boots has just grown a mouth. Haiz.
Just today, Newpaper ran an article on this Boon Lay Primary School which has received much criticism for a poorly-handed school policy. Apparently the principal passed a rule stating that the school canteen stalls are ALL halal and pupils CANNOT bring non-halal food into the canteen, not even those brought from home! One parent was so incensed that she cried discrimination against the other races. Great! Now we have people who are racist against Chinese and Indians too. Oh, i didn't mention the race of the principal, did i? I will leave you guys to find out.
Somehow, i know i won't be able to enjoy myself during CNY as much as i did in the previous years. Once school starts again next monday, I know i am in for it.
Shit.
Comments:
Post a Comment